Pages

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Blooming Fabulous Day

I can't believe the weekend is almost over - it's been a lovely breezy day here in the North East - I managed to get all my holiday washing washed and dried!

Obviously I found time to do a little crafting as well! Today's card is another for my card box and was inspired by the challenges at:

Wags 'n Whiskers - Clean and Simple
CASE Study - photo inspiration

 

 
The digi and sentiment are from Digistamp Boutique. I've paper pieced the vase and leaves using some pale grey paper and coloured the flowers with a pro marker, adding some texture by layering a few of them. I've finished off with some red gems in the centre of the flowers to add a bit bling.



Enjoy what's left of the weekend...

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. What a great card-fabulous paper piecing and those gems finish off the pretty flowers perfectly :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Those flowers really pop out at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, perfect CAS layout. Thank you so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge. hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete