Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Cool Dude Dawg

Today's card is a masculine one for a change. I just don't seem to make many male cards at all!

I was inspired by one of  the current sketches at Sweet Sketch Wednesday



What I used:

Image - freebie from Making Cards Magazine

Papers - The above magazine and The Range

Card Candi - Craftwork Cards

Peel-off greeting - Little Claire


He's such a cool looking doggy isn't he - he really suits those glasses! I loved this sketch - I'm a sucker for nice regular clean lines.

I'm also playing along with the challenges at:

Watercooler Wednesday's #329 - all things masculine Rocker

Creative Fingers #219 - anything goes

AAA Birthday Challenge - Animals

Creative Knockouts #428 - anything goes

Crafter's Cafe #278 - male TOP 3


Thanks for popping in - stay safe

Sharon

x


9 comments:

  1. Love that dog - what a fab image. Lovely card, I'm a CAS fan too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable image, great card!


    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, what a fabulous card, Sharon! It's a perfect masculine card and I can't believe you don't make many masculine cards. You obviously have a talent for them. :-D Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week at Creative Knockouts. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful image, made me smile! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha your dog is cute. I love the design paper and the image. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and sketch!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Crafter'sCafe Challenge!


    Jill

    Tiny Treasure Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just L-O-V-E that image! Gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining SSW2.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dog is so cute! Also great masculine card! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete