Challenge Winning cards

Monday, October 19, 2009

Back In the Swing of Things.....

I've just had a lovely break in Turkey despite being deprived of all things crafty for a couple of weeks and I've come back raring to make cards!


I made this Hello Kitty card in about 20 minutes flat - I make so many cards for other people that I often leave it to the very last minute to make them for myself and this was made in a panic before I went to work one morning last week! I bought a great Hello Kitty colouring and sticker book in the Poundland shop which will supply me with enough images and stickers to make about 20 cards - total bargain!

I got the template for this glamourpuss in Papercraft Inspirations a few years ago and I just love the diamante collar on it - very girly. It goes great with the 'purr-fect birthday' greeting. I missed my ginger fur baby so much when I was away that I think I have cats on the brain at the moment!



I made this final one for a special work friend Stephen who has just married his lovely girlfriend Ashley in Cyprus. The image is one of my faves from Pink Petticoat and I got some wonderful embossed heart wallpaper as a sample from my local decorating shop. I'm dead brazen - I just ask for loads of samples so I 'can match the furninshings' and no-one ever bats an eyelid!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, its so lovely to have you back and glad you had a great holiday. I see you have been making great cards since you got back, they are all gorgeous, lovely designs.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete