Challenge Winning cards

Monday, March 08, 2010

More For Mother's Day...

I've become really attached to this image from the Complete Cardmaking CD - it is just so lovely and dead easy to colour


I've done this version in blue and lemon and decoupaged the butterflies as well as the flowers. It looked a bit bare until I added the peeloff borders which I normally avoid like the plague. I'm still not 100% sure about it but I'm a bit like a production line at the moment so it will have to do!!


I love this decoupaged flower - it was pre-cut so took just minutes to put together. The patterned paper came free with Creative Cardmaking some time ago. I always keep the freebie papers that come with magazines - you just don't know when you'll need them.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya. WOW. these are two gorgeous card. Lovely images, beautiful designs and so pretty and classy.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete