Challenge Winning cards

Friday, April 09, 2010

I Like Driving in my Car!


I love driving and I can't imagine being without my car! I had a trip out today to the new Range superstore that has recently opened in Stockton. I was impressed at the craft supplies they had there - quite a large selection, everything from Dandelion and Daisy stuff to punches and beads.

I treated myself to a new large daisy punch, some Papermania It's A Man's World decoupage sheets for Father's Day and some gorgeous embossed 8x8 card blanks to make some BIG cards!


I haven't actually made many cards lately. Like a lot of crafters I get just as much enjoyment out of buying stuff rather than sitting down and making stuff! Here's a card I recently made for someone who has just passed their driving test. The patterned paper is actually a map of the north east that I printed from the PC and the tiny road signs were also lifted from the internet and scaled down to size.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Dharon. Your card is brilliant, what a great idea. We have a Range store about 8 miles away, and they are very good for crafty things. Have fun and enjoy. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete