Challenge Winning cards

Friday, July 15, 2011

Glam Mam

I had a last minute request for a card this week for a card for a glamourous Mam who's about to turn 50!


This gorgeous digi stamp was drawn by a very talented crafter called Sylvie. Check out her blog - she has some wonderful freebies.

I paper pieced the digi using some very old Papermania spotty patterned paper. The hanger is coloured with a silver ball pen and I've finished off with some ribbon and purple diamantes. The 'thing' in the middle of the belt is a peel-off squiggle.

Very glamourous - I would love to fit into a dress like this!

I've entered this card into the following challenge:

Do It With Digis - Use Spots or stripes or Both

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, great paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Do it with Digis.
    Love Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation. Love the paper piecing.
    Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digi's this time.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sparkly card. Your paper choice for the piecing is beautiful.

    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete