Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Challenge

The Saturday Challenge theme over at Secret Crafter this week is Flowers and Borders - two things that are perfect for a birthday card for a 60 year old lady.


The rose image and paper came from an old issue of Making Cards. I'm going through piles and piles of card magazines at the moment and trying to use up some of the gorgeous papers that come with them. The die-cut border is from X-cut and I've added a silky burgundy ribbon and some diamantes to bling it up. The layout is my 'lazy layout' that I use when I'm in a rush and can't think of any other!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful creation and love the border and flower choice, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card I really like the flowers and border. Thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh what a gorgeous way to use your borders and flowers , fabulous colour theme and design,

    Thank You so much for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 162 Borders and Flowers I hope you join us again next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete