Challenge Winning cards

Friday, December 09, 2011

Bargain Card

When I found these peel-offs in a bargain bucket for 10p each I was determined to make something with them... here I am 2 years later and I still haven't used them - until today!



I'm enjoying the clean and simple look at the moment as I still have another 20 cards to make by next Friday! This card took about 20 min to make - mostly just cutting, trimming and sticking. It actually looks a lot classier in the flesh as I have used heavy linen card and the gold and silver is matt rather than shiney.

I've entered this card into the following challenges...

Polka Doodles - Quick Christmas card
Moving Along With The Times - Last Minute Christmas

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I've got these peeloffs & I've had them for about 2 years & have never used them oops!
    Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration, might have to rumage them out!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete