Pages

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Less Is More - Punches or Die-cuts...

This week's challenge at Less Is More is to use punches or die-cuts on your card. I dug around in my dies case and found a lovely flower head and stem by Marianne Creatables that I had never used so decided to put it to the test...



I totally love it! Can't believe it's been there unused and unloved for over a year! I added some strips of co-ordinating striped paper I got from a magazine and some Papermania sticky letters coloured with a promarker and there's another Mother's Day card to add to the pile.

4 comments:

  1. We certainly seem to manage to encourage crafters to use neglected stash!
    This looks fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you've used on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Linky followers and am now following you! Please visit my page when you have a chance http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply lovely
    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete