Pages

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Little Miss Perfect

Anybody out there who remembers this....



Will understand the inspiration behind this...


The challenge today at Less Is More is to make a one layer card on the theme of sport or exercise. Apart from card making, my other passion is gymnastics which I have loved from being a little girl so I knew straight away which sport would feature. The cute image - Molly the gymnast - is from the Digistamp Boutique and of course her leotard is in the traditional Romanian colours worn by Nadia Comaneci.

Thanks for looking...

Sharon
x

14 comments:

  1. Wish I was that bendy and yes unfortunately I am old enought to remember Nadia Comeneci. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!
    What a great OLC!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and lovely card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, this is PERFECT!! I do remember Nadia....guess I'm telling my age! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A row of 10's for Nadia and for you! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good heavens! Felt tired just looking at your fabulous gymnast card!! Smashing

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, yes I remember! Fantastic card Sharon - perfect for the challenge!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember too. Doesn`t seem that long ago either lol.
    Fabulous card, love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep I remember that and you've made the perfect card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card, love that image.... Very flexible :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely one layer card. Nice design. Yes I remember Nadia too

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it ... perfect cas

    Sorry late visiting this week...
    Thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete