Pages

Monday, 11 February 2013

Experiments With Hearts #2

Today's card takes yesterday's simple digi a stage further...


Three lines of hearts made me think straight away of noughts and crosses so I added a layer of decoupaged hearts along the middle - my mind was thinking a winning line, winning your heart etc etc. Then I added the simple greeting along the bottom. The result - another very easy CAS card.

For anyone else who would like to play here is the ready made digi for you:



I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Without Words - I love to love
The Cutie Pie Challenge  - Valentine
The Pink Elephant- Love is in the air

Thanks for visiting
Sharon
x






4 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love the coloured hearts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely valentine card! Thanks for sharing it with the Cutie Pies :) hope you join us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love the CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So romantic. Thanks for playing at Without Words for February. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete