Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quick Decoupage

Just a quick card tonight. I'm trying to use some of the boxes and boxes of  crafty 'stuff'' I have gathered over the years. During my craft room spring clean I found a box of ready made die cut decoupage flowers I put together one Sunday afternoon years ago - this card was made earlier in a few minutes using one of the flowers...




I added a frame and a sentiment and there's another card for my box!

I've entered this into the challenges at:

Let's Craft and Create - Flowers
Celebrate The Occasion - Clean and simple

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, thank you for sharing your card with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, thanks for joining our CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a CAS card but lots of work has been done here cutting those flowers. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete