Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

The New Away Strip

Football fever has started in the UK this last weekend with the transfer deadline looming - well at least Sky TV managed to get a full day's programming out of it! My friend's teenage son is football daft - supports our local team (Sunderland) and goes to all the matches. Each year I try to do her a footy related card for him - this effort is a the new away shirt with his name and age on the back.

I used a t-shirt template I found on a fashion website for the main part of the shirt and the side stripes are hand cut.


The name is done using peel-offs coloured black and the numbers are die-cut.

I've entered this into the current challenges at:

The Pink Elephant - use numbers
My Time to Craft - sports

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic creation hun, I'm sure your son will love it!

    I love my footie as well, just a shame I support Newcastle lol!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this fortnight, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete