Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CAS Snowflake

The idea for today's card came from a card I made a couple of weeks ago using a bauble from a pack of bauble and snowflake window stickers - you know the peel off kind that stick to glass without any glue. Well, inspired by the challenges at:

CASology - snowflake
Addicted to CAS - snowflake
Crazy for CAS - blue and silver/grey

I came up with this:




I made what looked like a clear negative photographic slide with OHP film and Nesties and stuck the sticker to the film. This was built up with tiny foam pads then matted on to more squares.

The good thing about this card is that once I've die-cut loads of squares it'll take no time to make a batch for my friends - I've been so busy with other people's orders I've just got round to making my own Christmas cards!

Thanks again for visiting

Sharon
x

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, love all the shades of blue. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, the colour is fab and the glitter so perfect for a snowflake card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous classic layout and colours - and beautiful shine and modern twist! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card love the design. Thanks for joining us over at crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Thank you For joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crazy for CAS.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete