Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Welcome To The World

I must start today by praising the quick service from Lily Of The Valley - I ordered a set of 4 pre-coloured Art Pads on Sunday evening and they arrived yesterday morning (free postage aswell)! One of the pads was new born baby images and it seemed the perfect opportunity to use my new goodies to make an order for a new baby Nephew card for a friend at work whose sister-in-law is in labour as we speak!




What a gorgeous image! I've used co-ordinating blue papers from a very old pack of Papermania's Spots and Stripes Festive Capsule collection and the beige checked paper is from a cheap pad of pastel papers I acquired from The Works (they have 8x8 paper pads for £2). I've matted the papers on kraft paper and added computer generated greetings and a cute wooden heart (table decorations from a wedding I went to last year. The bride gave me them for my cards as they were going to be thrown away - the horror!)

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Southern Girls - New beginnings 
Penny's Paper-crafty Challenge - Anything goes 
Crafty Creations Challenge - Something old, something new
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge - New beginnings

I'll certainly be buying more of these pads - they are really good quality and so east to use!

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x


9 comments:

  1. LOTV always has the sweetest images and this is no exception! Lovely card! It's perfect for a baby boy. Thanks for playing along with our "New Beginnings" challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just to cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete

  3. Aw your card makes me smile... it's cute as can be!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog and good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sharon, love the font as well do you know which font it is? Hugs, sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful creation. Wonderful colours and design. Thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so cute I love it

    Thank you so much for joining us at Whimsy New Beginnings Challenge this month we do hope that you will try and join us again next months Challenge

    good luck

    Hugs and Kindest regards
    Bridget
    Whimsy Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete