Pages

Friday, 5 June 2015

Relax

There's been an air of excitement in Glittertastic Towers this week because of some wonderful news I had last weekend. I have been lucky enough to be asked to join a new challenge blog - SIMPLY PAPERCRAFT.



It's a very friendly challenge blog with an 'Anything Goes' challenge every fortnight (Fridays) and this week's challenge is kindly being sponsored by two companies who have provided the design team with some lovely images to play with and as prizes:


and


So today's card is my very first design team effort and using this delightful image from Rosey Hearts I have created this:




I've kept to my usual simple style, making the image the main focus of the card. She is coloured using pro-markers and I've used some spotted patterned paper from my stash as the background to match the coloured of the book. I couldn't resist adding a bit of bling - 3 shiny gems under the computer generated greeting which was done in Monotype Corsiva font.

So follow the link above and start playing and who knows - you could win some fabulous new digital images to play with!

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment