Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Cute Giraffe

Today's card was an order from one of my regular customers who wanted a cute birthday card for her kids to give to their soon-to-be one year old cousin (I remember making 'new baby' cards this time last year! Where has this year gone??)

I used the ever so cute Georgie the Giraffe digi from Lacy Sunshine. I coloured the image using pro-markers and decoupaged parts of the image to give it some depth. the spotty papers are from my stash. I've also added embellishments in the form of pearls and lace.


I'm entering this card into the challenges at:  

Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes - Lace/pearls
Cute Card Thursday - Birds/animals
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Pearl and/or lace
Ooh La La Challenge Blog - Pearls and lace

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly challenges blog and good Luck !
    MARYVONNE, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love the beautiful decoupaged image and layout--Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete