Challenge Winning cards

Monday, September 19, 2016

Striped 18th

I've neglected my poor blog lately - what with work and the Olympics and life in general I haven't had time to do much more than my design team cards!

I've done yet another 'number' card - seems to be all I'm making at the moment when I do have time to make cards. This one is pretty bright even by my standards...

I love the red and white stripes against the red background - a card fit for any Sunderland fan!  I got a large pack of red and white striped card at a recent Ross Papercraft Fair which has proved to be very useful!

I'm entering this into the challenges at:

Glitter 'N' Sparkle #206 - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create #117 - spots or stripes
Sisters Of Craft - anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams - monochrome

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. The stripes on the red background really pops. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 wonderful milestone nice card TFS Let's Craft and Create.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for such an important milestone! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete