Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Snow Cousins

My craft room is like Santa's grotto - there seems to be glittery bits everywhere!

Happy Saturday to you all - the other half has gone to Blackpool for the weekend - something to do with beer - so myself and the fur baby have spent all day playing with paper.

This is for one of my Christmas orders...




These digis have been around a while - I got them from the Digistamp Boutique years ago. I coloured them using pro-markers then fussy cut them. I've used pale blue polka dot paper for the background with a red border and added some flower-soft snow. Finally, I've added a die-cut snowflake and two pale blue pearls as embellishments.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

A Gem of a Challenge - snowmen/women
Allsorts Challenge - anything Christmas
Challenge Up Your Life - snowflakes
Cardz 4 Gals - show a snowman
Creative Knockouts - 'tis the season

Thanks for taking the time to visit...

Sharon
x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeously cute card thank you for sharing with us at Cardz4galz, hope to see you next time

    Hugs Babs DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super creation for our Christmas theme at Allsorts this week and such happy snow people, many thanks for joining in.

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and sweet Christmas card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am gaga over snowmen and these little guys are no exception. I love te snow and your clean and simple design is perfect to highlight them with. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Creative Knockouts 'Tis The Season Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!

    Aly DT

    ReplyDelete