Challenge Winning cards

Monday, February 27, 2017

Gorjuss Foxy

Today's card is for a lovely girl I work with called Angela who loves foxes. It's her birthday on Saturday (same day as mine) so the perfect image to use on a birthday card for her is Gorjuss Foxy by Santoro. I love all of the Gorjuss girls but this is definitely one of my faves...



I've coloured her using Pro-markers and used some lovely glittery papers from a pack from The Range. I've added some strips of black shiny pearls as embellishments and added a digi greeting which I think was a freebie from Pink Cat Studio many moons ago.

I'm entering this into the challenges at - 

Crafting from the Heart # 148- AG
Stamping Sensations - animal magic
Brown Sugar #239 - AG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - February Challenge
Glitter n Sparkle #228 - AG

Thanks for popping in

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and a really sweet image which works very well with the soft colours, many thanks for joining our Animal Magic theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and grey color combo. Your papers just make the image pop. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour scheme and a very pretty card

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just beautiful..so well colour coordinated! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week! Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete