Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

A Floral Wreath For My Mam

Happy New Year folks!

Today is my Mam's birthday so I'm able to share the card I made using some new dies I got for Christmas...



I die cut the flowers, leaves (Intricut)  and letters (Die-namics) using the same linen textured card as the base card, then I coloured them using pastel shades of pro-markers. I also added some flat-backed pearls for the centre of the flowers.

The happy birthday wording (X Cut) was cut using gold mirri-card which I also used to 'shadow' the 'Mam' letters. Finally I added some gold peel-off dots so the gold theme pulled the design together.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge#1- die-cuts - TOP PICK!
A Bit More Time To Craft #59 - anything goes
Crafty Friends Challenge #74 - for a lady
Dies R Us #88 - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesdays #51 - feminine

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love that you coloured the elements with Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Sharon! Please remember, you must use dies that are companies carried at the Dies R Us store to qualify for the challenge prize. Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful birthday card you've created for your Mam, Sharon! Love those wonderful, soft colours and the way you've arranged the floral die-cuts around the die-cut MAM. Love the tiny peel-off dots and the way you've coloured the pearls to match the flowers. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week and welcome back for a new year of challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love those pastel shades x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mam will be thrilled with this beautiful card! Gorgeous design! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love all the design elements! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your MAM card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘For a Girl/Lady’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete