Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Princess Robyn

Today's card was a request for a little girl who is about to turn 4...




I used an image of Disney Princess Aurora I found via Pinterest and layered it on die-cut circles. The backing papers are from my ever increasing stash and the greeting was printed in Publisher.

It's soooo pink!! I'm sure it will be very appealing to a 4 year old!

I'm entering this card into the challenges at: 

Seize The Birthday - just a number
Creates And Makes #21 - anything goes 

Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card for your little friend! Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Challenges this week! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I am sure the recipient loved it. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete