Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Embossed Birthday Cake

I love decoupage and one of my favourite brands is Anita's Die cut - they are so quick to put together. Today's card is made with one such topper, mounted on an embossed birthday greetings panel...



It looked a bit basic so I added a single piece of bunting and a number of sparkling gems.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #83 - anything goes
Creative Knockouts #249 - anything goes
CAS On Friday #134 - embossing
Crafting With Friends #69 - anything goes
Jo's Craft Shack #237 - anything goes


Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is such a pretty card. I love that back panel too. Great job on the layering. Thanks for sharing with us over LPCF

    ReplyDelete