Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, November 18, 2018

A Beige Christmas

Today's card is a very unusual colour scheme for a Christmas card - boring beige!




The tree is a sticker in a pack from The Range which lucky for me co-ordinated with a patterned paper pad also from The Range. I've tried to bling up the card by using lots of shiny pearls and some pearlised linen paper for matting. I think this colour scheme is very elegant - classy Christmas rather that in your face Christmas.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 94 - anything goes
Crafty Friends Challenge 97 - gems or pearls
Crafter's Castle 11 - anything goes Holidays
C R A F T Challenge 491 - Christmas
Crimbo Cracker 171 - anything goes
As You Like It - monochrome or rainbow - definitely monochrome for me. I struggle to match colours and patterns therefore keeping to one colour gives me less stress! I also think different shades of the same colour looks very elegant.

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
xx


5 comments:

  1. Oh I think the "boring beige" is quite elegant. Love the paper you chose and it is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! It doesn't look boring to me at all! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    (Please use the new Inlinkz next time. You should no longer have any problems. Just log in using either Google or Facebook and you should be able to add your link no trouble.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great make, thanks so much for sharing your craftyness with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again on behalf of AYLI! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete