It was so easy to use the platform - I felt as though I had much more control over the placement of the stamp and the pressure applied. I made a mask by stamping the image on thin photocopy paper and cutting out one of the girls (Victoria). I stamped the image again over the mask so that only the curly-haired girl (Juliette) was on my card. There were a couple of gaps in the image where Victoria's arm had been which I filled with a fineliner black pen but this doesn't affect the overall look - it's a sketchy sort of stamp image anyway.
I used a fancy star die cut 8 times to make the border around the image and the backing papers are from my stash. There's bling in the form of black shiny gems and the greeting was created in Microsoft Publisher.
This card is a lot smaller than I usually make - it's only about 4.5x4.5 inches but I thought I'd start small. My friend requested this to use more as a card to put some money in rather than an actual birthday card so it's an ideal size.
I can see where most of my money is going to go this year - on stamps and inks!
I'm entering this card into the challenges at:
Sparkles Challenge #112 - new year new stash
Thanks for visiting