Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, December 07, 2019

My Favourite Snowman

Almost finished the Christmas cards now!

Today's card features one of my favourite Christmas images - this gorgeous snowman digi from Pink Cat Studio (I think) - I've had it for years!

It's for a child to give to grandparents so I've kept things cute and simple...



The blue and white spotty background paper makes perfect 'snow' and I've used a striped red and green paper to coordinate with his scarf. Finally, I've added a tiny holly sprig with some sparkly red gem 'berries'.

I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Sweet Stampin' - Christmas
Allsorts Challenge #549 - snowmen
Creative Knockouts #327 - Christmas delight
Winter Wonderland Challenge - anything goes
Always Fun Challenge #139 - snowmen
Alphabet Challenge - S is for snow

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. What a great snowman, and a really lovely cat card. Thank you for joining our 'Snowmen/snowflakes challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is a gorgeous snowman. Very special card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete