Challenge Winning cards

Friday, March 20, 2020

Paper-pieced Blooms

What a mad week - I haven't had a spare moment to craft as I have started to work from home. My dining table now is covered with files, a monitor a keyboard and a laptop - no room for crafting! Still, nothing stops us playing with our stash for long - a small table in the living room is my new crafting area (and I can watch TV while I craft!).







Today's card is a birthday card for a friend to give to her Aunt. I've used an old digi-image from Digistamp Boutique which I have paper-pieced using floral patterned papers.from Dovecraft's Floral Muse collection. They have a lovely vintage feel to them. I've embellished using some coordinating ribbon and flat-backed pearls.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Craft Rocket Challenges - flowers
Time Out Challenge #157 - birthdays
Cardz 4 Gals #117 - spring flowers
QKR Stampede #390 - anything goes
Crafty Catz #498 - use ribbon
Daring Cardmakers - floral focus
Shopping Our Stash #416 - birthdays

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x


8 comments:

  1. So pretty....love your sweet paper pieced petal, adorable. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Sharon, think I've got this image from DSB and it looks so pretty paper-pieced. Thank you for the comment on my recent card, I think my mojo is slowly coming back. The image on my card - I just googled 'Fabulous and Fifty, clicked on images and it popped up :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning. I have this image. I need to go and find it. You've inspired me. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sharon! I'm sure your new craft station set-up will help you find some escape from everything else that is going on.x Thanks for playing along with our Daring Cardmakers dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful card! I love the structured layout and that all of the papers are perfectly matching. A really peaceful ;-) and elegant card. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Your paper piecing looks stunning, I love the soft muted colors of the designer paper. Very springy and pretty! Thank you so much for joining our 6th birthday at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty. The paper pieced flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at Daring cardmakers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful & elegant card to mark your aunt's birthday; i'm sure she'll love this every bit asmuch as i do! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (birthday!) STASH with us this fortnight! stay well and keep crafting! ♥

    ReplyDelete