Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Very Fancy Vixen

My house is upside down at the moment as I am decorating and I'm loathe to bring craft stuff into the mix but I've managed to get a few more Christmas cards made whilst I wait for things to dry out...

Here's a very simple masculine card I've done for a friend's Dad, in burgundy and grey. This die is one of my favourites because of the magnificent antlers.


I do like plaid papers and the heather colour mix in this pattern is beautiful yet still masculine. The greeting was created in Publisher and double mounted.

I'm playing along with the challenges at:

All Fun Challenges #18 - anything goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - V is for vixen
Crimbo Crackers #218 - anything goes

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x




3 comments:

  1. Those certainly are magnificent antlers. Love the burgundy and grey colour scheme - thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge.
    Big Hug Bianca
    The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete