Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, December 24, 2020

The Snowman

Today I'm sharing my last Christmas card of the year... and what a strange year it has been. I think most people will be glad to see the back of it.

This is a simple card I made for my Auntie and Uncle..


 

There's a lot of white space on this one albeit it's embossed with 'snow'. The digi is an oldie but cute from Digistamp Boutique and I created the greeting in Publisher. The trees are dies I have had for years but I love them because they are such a fab shape.

I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Creative Moments #205 - anything goes

Little Red Wagon #581 - Merry Christmas

Watercooler Wednesday's #302 - anything goes

Christmas Kickstart #45 - if it's Christmassy link it up!

Crafty Sentiments - anything goes

Casology #380 - snowman


The presents are wrapped, the lunch is prepared... time to sit back now and enjoy the festivities

Merry Christmas everyone

Sharon

x

6 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant scene!

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet scene you've creates - bet they loved their card. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Mom and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable and the white space looks fabulous with all that embossed snow!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the extra design interest from the embossing and die cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little scene you created! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete