Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Spring Tulips

Nothing says Spring has arrived more than seeing tulips everywhere! Now that the weather has improved I've been out walking and there's some lovely bursts of colour in local gardens - I wish I had green fingers!

Today's card uses some lovely tulip themed toppers and papers that came with Making Cards Magazine a couple of years ago...


I do like the net effect of these toppers - so pretty.

What I've used:

Toppers and papers - Making Cards Magazine

Circle Nesties dies - Spellbinders

Teal coloured linen card - Core-dinations

Flat-backed pearls - The Range

Computer generated greeting - Paper flowers font


I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Crafty Sentiments #16 - anything goes 

Daisy Chain Challenge #50 - flowers

Daring Cardmakers - plant a flower

Always Fun Challenge #205 - Spring

Through The Craft Room Door (16/3) - anything goes


Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x

1 comment:

  1. A really pretty sunny card and yes you are right and I love tulips.Thanks for joining us this month at Daisy Chains this month and we look forward to seeing you soon. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete