Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Simply Fabulous Peacock

 I've always been fascinated by peacocks, even though some consider them unlucky. As soon as I saw this wonderful stamp on the cover of a magazine, I knew I had to have it...


What I used:

Stamp, patterned paper, greeting and embossing folder - Simply Cards and Papercraft #227

Gold Mirri card

Gold gems

Gold glitter washi tape

Peel-off waste bits to decorate the tail


What a beautiful image to stamp and colour - I really enjoyed making this card. I tried using a gold gel pen to highlight the centre of the 'eyes' on the tail but it didn't stand out very well. I ended up using lots of tiny waste bits from gold peel-offs. The finished size is 7in x 7in,


I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Critter Crazy Challenge #60 - AG

Addicted to Stamps #424 - any occasion

QKR Stampede Challenge #439 - AG

Crafty Animals Challenge #59 - anything with an animal



Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love the texture of the embossing folder and the shine and shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. amazing work! Love the background and the colours. It's a fab design, too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing them with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete