Challenge Winning cards

Monday, November 14, 2022

Winter Is Coming

 It's Monday which means there is a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges ...


There's no sponsor this week - the challenge is just for fun and the theme is:

ANYTHING GOES


As always the design team have come up with some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing. Needing to add to my pile of Christmas cards I made this quick card using stickers, peel-offs and a background and greeting from a card-making kit.






What I used:

Reindeer sticker - The Range
Background and greeting - Deco Time
Star peel-off - stash

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Peace On Earth #27 - anything Christmas

My Time to Craft #494 - creatures great and small TOP 5

Dragonfly Dreams (Nov) - Christmas 

Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge #620 - anything goes

Craft Rocket Challenges #98 - Christmas/Winter


So have a pop over at the Dream Valley Challenge Blog to see some more lovely inspiration from my teamies on the design team and have a chance at winning a prize.

Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sharon! What a lovely winter scene, I love the soft greys and the pop of gold! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft and take care! x

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete