Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

That's All White

 Just a quick card today to add to my ever growing box of ready made cards...



I've used the following:

6x6 in card base - stash

Key Embossing folder - Couture Creations

Greeting - peel-offs coloured grey

House- wooden shape - The Range


I've added the tiniest bit of colour with a small piece of red card behind the heart.

 

I'm playing along with the challenges at:


Daring Cardmakers 2024/01 - It's all white

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2404 - CAS 

Can You Handle The Pressure 2024/01 - AG - TOP 3

613 Avenue Create - AG/New beginnings


Thanks for visiting


Sharon

x


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. So clean and simple and quite elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE this. What a perfect card to welcome someone to a new home. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies.

    ReplyDelete