Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spotty Frocks


Two birthdays this weekend - my sister-in-law and her best friend. So I decided to make them matching cards and what better than glamourous spotty frocks. I found this fabulous freebie digi stamp on a marvelous blog called The Creative Mind of Sylvie - she is a very talented lady has has some wonderful freebie digi images, everything from golf bags to glamourous Goths! Have a look there - I've now added her to my fave sites.

I've paper-pieced the frock with spotty papers I got free with a magazine, added some rich brown ribbon and a brown coloured diamante (I always wondered how I would use them!).

1 comment:

  1. Your cards made me smile!.. they are just lovely. I love the colours and I bet your friends will love them too. Thanks for using my image. I'm just about to put another freebie on my blog - more shoes! Lol.
    Hugs
    Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete