Challenge Winning cards

Monday, January 03, 2011

Trusty Card Layouts

Do you have a layout for your cards that you always use when your imagination has gone AWOL?? This card below shows mine...



The image is a digi freebie I got with Complete Cradmaking some time ago - I love it cos it's so easy to colour and decoupage.

One of my New Year Resolutions is to start using up some of the piles and piles of stash that I have hoarded over the years. This paper is from a Papermania pack called Olive Essence that I have always found difficult to use - I wish packs of patterned paper came with some block colour sheets aswell so that everything matches.

I've entered this card in the following challenges...

Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Hiya. Such a beautiful card, and I love the colour, which really highlights your image.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card am sure your Mum will love it. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week and really hope to see you back for next week's challenge. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card. I love the simple layout and soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.Love the colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Your card is beautiful! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your passion, in our "anything Goes" challenge, and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete