Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Monochrome Wedding Shoe

Today's card is made with one of my favourite digi images - the gorgeous wedding shoe by just inklined. I made a pink version of this card a few months ago and I've had loads of requests for different coloured versions ever since. The funny thing is I've never used this image for a wedding card!


The shoe is coloured with Spectrum Noir pens - I got a set for my birthday and I'm still experimenting with them as I find them 'wetter' than promarkers. I've decoupaged the front of the shoe for a more 3D effect and added diamantes. The gossamer bow makes this a very touchy feely card.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Stamping For The Weekend - Monochromatic

3 comments:

  1. Elegant card. Simple and clean as I like. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! I love that digi and your colouring is perfect. I love the way you've decoupaged the front.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image and beautifully coloured too.
    Thanks for joining our monochromatic challenge at Charisma last week. Hope you will play again soon.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete