Challenge Winning cards

Monday, November 25, 2013

Clean and Simple Baubles

I am seriously loving the Kanban die-cut baubles sheet I bought a couple of weeks ago at a paper craft fair. I've made a load of cards with it - I wish I'd bought more than one!



You really can't get much simpler than this - the baubles have been coloured in places and some green gems have been added. I've mounted them on die-cut squares and finished off with die-cut bows - part of a Memory Box bauble die. It's hard to photograph 'sparklyness' but in daylight these are so shiny and blingy if that's even a word!

I've entered these into the current challenges at:

Crafty Cardmakers - clean and simple
Dream Valley Challenges - clean and simple
 
Thanks for visiting...

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card - clean, crisp and Christmassy!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the little tiny pops of colour here and those diecut bows are adorable.

    Thanks for sharing this fabulous creation with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is stunning!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Sharon - I love the pretty pale colours hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete