Challenge Winning cards

Friday, November 15, 2013

So Angelic

Hello Crafty peeps,

I've been so busy making cards this week I haven't had time to post any. Also, it's difficult to get decent photos as I'm at work through the day and I find indoor night-time photography looks odd with my camera! So that's why today's pic was taken in the back of my car at lunchtime...




Isn't she a cutie - she's available as a freebie from Beyond The Fringe - a great source of quirky digis. I've kept with the primitive/naive look by keeping colouring to a minimum and using embossed Kraft and gingham patterned card for the backing.

I've entered this into the current challenges at:

Totally Papercrafts - CAS (Design team entry although it's not my team's week)
Winter Wonderland - Fairies or angels
Delicious Doodles - CAS 
Cute Card Thursday - So Angelic

Enjoy your weekend

Sharon
x

3 comments:

  1. oooooh gorgeous a super creation thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate x
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and gorgeous Sharon, love the Kraft & gingham together.
    You are welcome to join into team B challenges when you want to, just add your card with ours.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, your layout is perfect for your adorable primitive image.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete