Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Four Leaf Clover

I've been such a lazy blogger lately but the weather has been gorgeous and it seemed a shame not to get a lot of work done in the jungle garden! 

I've been asked to make a couple of good luck cards which I've put off and put off because I had no inspiration whatsoever. After looking through what other people have created on Pinterest and Google images, I liked the idea of making a 4 leaf clover with die-cut hearts. I took the heart idea one step further by using my stash of wooden laser cut embellishments that I recycled from cleaning up after a friend's wedding (they were going to be thrown away - the horror!).



I sanded the hearts to get a light colouring surface and coloured them with a Forest Green pro-marker. The card candi was done in the same colour, as was the matting on the greeting (Candy Round font). The patterned paper matting is from Papermania's green Capsule Collection.

I've entered this card into the 'anything goes' challenges at:

Less Is More
Divas By Design
Fan-Tastic Tuesday

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the CAS design. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super design!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Sharon, I love your four leaf clover.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...love the CAS design...thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is really effective Sharon!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete