Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pot of Gold

So here's the second Good Luck card of the day - this one has the theme of a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I found the image of the pot through Google and made the rainbow with strips of coloured card - I found that lining them up on a strip of tape helps keep them straight and in place. I don't know if I've seen the greeting somewhere or made it up but it sounds right for a Good Luck card!


I'm in two minds about this one - I'm not keen on the balance of the design. Who'd have thought good luck cards would be so difficult!

I've entered this into the challenges at:

Less Is More - anything goes (entry #2) to celebrate Chrissie's birthday

CAS-ology - rainbows



Settled down now to enjoy the gymnastics at the Commonwealth Games - come on England!

Byeee

Sharon
x

9 comments:

  1. Super stylish card and lovely rainbow
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So HAPPY to see the pot of gold!!!!! YAY, what fun,!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great - it jumped right out at me from the CASology gallery! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that bold rainbow! Fabulous take on this week's cue card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your straight rainbow! What a clever, graphic idea! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool straight rainbow...I imagine that is how it ends up in that lovely pot of gold at the end! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another super card Sharon
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever take on rainbow. Love this!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete