Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wedding Bells

Just a quick post before bed...

The last fortnight has been frantic finishing off an order for 200 wedding invites. I had time to catch up on some 'normal' card orders and the first one I did was a wedding card for the coming weekend - I obviously have weddings on the brain!





The cake is made from oblongs of scrap card, decorated with small scraps of ribbon. I've added embellishments of tiny flowers with gem centres and some random shiny stars. It looked rather bare, even for a CAS card, so I added some decorative peel-off corner stickers. Not my favourite thing to use but I think it works.

I've entered this card into the challenges at:

The Card Concept - a wedding card (clean and layered style?)
Nutcrafters - anything goes
Penny's Paper-crafty Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

6 comments:

  1. I love this card! How lucky are they to have a handmade, personalised wedding card. So great!
    thanks for playing at The Card Concept
    xoxo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so lovely and who doesnt love the personal touch the will feel so special! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cake..I like the silver accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning wedding cake! So beautiful and sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so lovely! I love the elegance of while and silver - so classy! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll be back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete