Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, April 23, 2016

NitWits Snowman

Two boxes ticked off today - I've used some old stash and I've made another Christmas card (albeit a very simple one!).

The NitWits cute snowman topper and papers came a long time ago with the sadly now defunct Creative Cardmaking magazine - I loved that mag - you always got fab papers and images with it.




The faux ribbon also came with the mag - I've simply added a die-cut snowflake and a red gem and a greeting done on the computer (Follow You Into The World font). 

I'm entering this into the challenges at:

Craftyhazelnut's Challenge #278 - use a sentiment
Crafting By Designs - get ready for Christmas
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - AG / for a lady
Crimbo Crackers - snowmen

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 127 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT. Thanks also for entering this for my CHNC challenge 278 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the stripes. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super DUPER cute!!
    Thanks for linking up over at Crafting by Designs
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete