Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Get Well Rainbows

I've had a week's break from the craftroom to watch the European Gymnastics championships - gymnastics is my other passion! So good to see the British doing so well.

So I was prowling around The Range on Saturday morning and picked up some Hunkydory toppers and matching patterned card for 50p - as I need a few get well cards at the moment I grabbed them...



Now I do like Hunkydory - they are very good quality products -  but why are the greetings so small and hard to read?!


What I used:

Yellow square base card

Lilac mottled effect patterned paper

Hunkydory toppers and papers.


It's a very simple card layout - I haven't re-invented the wheel with this one! I had a few to make so I kept to a similar design with varying coloured bases and backgrounds.


I'm playing along with the challenges at:


Creative Moments #213 - AG

Crafting Happiness #94 - AG with bright colours

Krafty Chicks #556 - all occasions

Creative Fingers #206 - AG


Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again.
    :) Janis
    Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges
    PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete