Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, February 03, 2022

Champagne and Balloons - 40th

Today I'm sharing the card I made for my sister-in-law for her 40th Birthday...



All dies - free with magazines

Mirri card / Patterned paper - The Range

Glittery stars - very old peel-offs (Anita's?)

Rachel is very girly so I had to go with pinks on this one! Also, a chance to use some of the ancient peel-offs I have had for almost 20 years for the 'strings' and stars!!.


I'm playing in the challenges at:

Cardz 4 Gals #165 - make it sparkle

Penny's Paper-crafty Challenge #514 - AG

Watercooler Wednesdays #334 - all about occasions

Crafting Happiness #120 - AG

Creative Knockouts #438 - lots of layers


Thanks for popping in


Sharon

x

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Great design and festive. so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sharon. Lovely design and well done on using up some of your ancient peel offs. I still have a box full from the days they made an appearance on every card I made. I’m not sure why I don’t use them more often. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour scheme and sparkle and shine on this festive card, perfect for your girlfriend! Thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely celebration card. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun party style. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you play along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just screams celebration. Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete