Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

'Tis The Season To Sparkle

I'm still at home using my time wisely to make more Christmas cards. I've been digging through my unused stash and found a set of cute doggy dies that inspired this card



What I used:


Doggy Die set - X Cut

Heart sequin/glittery dot - Home Bargains

Tartan paper - Jelly Bean Crafts

Shiny Silver Card - stash 

Greeting - Chicken Lovers font


These Scottie dies are so cute and perfect for this CAS Christmas card.


I'm playing along with the challenges at:

The Holly and Ivy Challenge #151 - AG

Try It On Tuesday - Sparkle All The Way

Creative Moments #251 - It's alive!

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #50 - AG

The Paper Players #664 - tic tac toe (paper/die/dot)








Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x

1 comment: