Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Under The Mistletoe

I'm currently off work recovering after an operation and what better way to recuperate than by making Christmas cards!

I was inspired today by the current challenge at The Paper Players



What I used:

Mistletoe and ribbon dies - Simply Cards and Papercraft #250

Base - White linen card - Jelly Bean Crafts

Red Textured paper - Jelly Bean Crafts

Patterned paper - Dovecraft Papermania

Peel-off greeting - Little Claire

Pearls - The Range


What a great sketch to follow - no odd bits!. I'm also playing along with the challenges at:

Cut It Up Challenge #289 - add a sentiment (MU dies)

Holly and Ivy Challenge #150 - AG

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #153 - Christmas flower/foliage


Thanks for visiting


Sharon

x

2 comments:

  1. Aw, love this - I've always loved mistletoe - we used to go out and gather it in the woods when I was young! What a job! This is a perfect design, and a great way to recover, lol, I agree! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - you've inspired me to get my die out too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete