Pages

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Go Emma !!!

I really enjoyed making today's card... I had a request from my friend for a cheer-leader themed card for her 6 year old daughter Emma's birthday. Instead of a party for her, Jill had booked a cheerleading session for a group of little girls at a local leisure centre - lots of shouting and jumping and pom-poms!



I got the digi image from a 'Bratz' colouring page for kids. I've coloured it with pro-markers and layered it on various red and turquoise papers. I've then added some layered nestie stars with buttons tied with turqoise embroidery thread. I've added the greeting using a banner effect and die-cut letters.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew  -  Song Inspired ( Mickey by Toni Basil)
Passion For Promarkers - Lots of Layers (there's 7)

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute...I bet Emma will love it! I havn't thought of that song in forever, but I used to love it.... Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew...hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Sharon - a perfect girlie card! Emma will love this I'm sure!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - great image and a fab colour combo! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there,

    thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew on this week's Challenge "Inspired by a Song"!

    Make sure to check back to see who'll be drawn as Top Three and who'll be our Winner.

    Hugs and good luck, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete