Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ice Cream Flourishes...

My card today isn't for any particular reason - I just wanted to have a go at doing something I don't normally do in an attempt to meet the requirements of two different challenges:

Less Is More - a one layer card with 'flourishes'
Allsorts Challenge - use ice cream colours


My first dilemma was the one layer business - it would have to be a digi because I just don't do stamping.
Then I had an internal debate about what a flourish was - I decided it could be a curly line - like a calligraphy doodle. I then used one of Anji's freebies which I manipulated in Publisher, coloured with pastel pro markers and added a greeting and a few random diamantes. Strangely enough, Anji's current freebie is a baseball cap with a flourish pattern!

Thanks for reading...

Sharon 
xx

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, great butterflies and flourish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sharon! Love the butterflies and flourish. Gorgeous colours too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweetie Sharon!
    Love the gentle colours.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super Sharon
    Love the ice cream colours with the black
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card I think sometimes one layered card are much more difficult than ones with all the extras...great job!

    Thanks for playing in our ice cream colours challenge this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely and delicate looking ~very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete