Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thinking Of You

A very productive day... three loads of washing done, a visit to a papercrafts show returning with a bag full of goodies, the other half deposited at the Stadium of Light to see the Chilli Peppers and a new frock bought for a wedding! I finally had time to sit down for a cuppa and crafting session at 6 o' clock tonight resulting in this card for the challenge at Less Is More - Paper Piecing.


Paper piecing is one of my favourite techniques and so quick to do. The image is from the Digistamp Boutique and the papers are from the Papermania sets below:


In fact this was so quick to make I'm going to make a handful for my box at work... after I've finished my mountain of ironing!

7 comments:

  1. I love this card...a great idea to make a whole bunch of these to have on hand! I love paper-piecing, too...isn't it fun? You do it so well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the uncluttered design on this card, and the colour combination. I've got some of those papers in my stash, will have to dig them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy, and still managed to craft too! Great card, love the paper piecing. this image is perfect for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper piecing is one of my favorite techniques aswell, In fact I first made my card before I did the laundry and ironing.

    Your flower card is very elegant, great idea to make a few of them.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful love the clean crisp design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are lovely, great choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks just lovely
    super flowers, great paper piecing
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete