Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Christmas in July

I suppose it's never too early to start and the added bonus of having a week off work means I have made a start on my Christmas cards!

I liked the look of the sketch at Sketch Saturday this week - nice and symmetrical - so I used this as the layout of my card...


The Christmas Tree digi was a freebie from The Alley Way Stamps - they have some really fabulous freebies! The patterned papers are from Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas set.



I've also entered this card into the challenges at:

Gingerloft - trees
Sweet Stampin' - Christmas in July
Sentimental Sundays - Christmas in July
The Pink Elephant - monochromatic

Now I've got my Christmas box out I might as well crack on and make some more!

Thanks for visitin'

Sharon


8 comments:

  1. Lovely simple and elegant card - hope the summer weather entices you out to enjoy some of your week off too and congrats on the birth of the royal boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean lines on your card - those modern trees are fab. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card love it.Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft on our "Tree challenge" Hugs Tania(DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Love the simple and elegant look. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.
    hugs,
    Archana
    www.craftycity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the digi stamps!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'.
    Pia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, great clean finish to it. Love those Christmas trees!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great christmas card!! Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute holiday card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete